- A long-abstract (5 double-spaced A4 pages) prior to the submission deadline, and
- A full-length paper (15~20 double-spaced A4 pages) at the conference.
- The corresponding author should either agree to be or delegate a co-author to be a peer reviewer of the conference.
- An A0-sized (841 x 1189 mm) poster, or
- Showcase with up to 15 PowerPoint slides.
- To submit the long abstract or poster, please visit: ajf.unisa.edu.au/paper-submission.html.
- Selection procedure:
- Academic submissions will be selected through a peer-review process.
- Practice submissions will be screened by the conference committee based on the merit of each submission.
|Submission Deadline:||July 30, 2021|
|Author notification of accepted presentations:||September 10, 2021|
|Conference registration deadline for speakers:||October 10, 2021|
November 29-30, 2021
Adelaide: 11:00am ~ 16:00(local time)
Tokyo: 9:30am ~ 14:30am (local time)